Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Something or Someone I would like to share with you...

One Wedding that I am working on getting on here this week is the wedding of Kelly and Jacob.  I will talk a little more about their wedding and share their beautiful pictures in my next blog.  For now I wanted to mention the designer of her wedding invitations.  Neleon Design.  Allison, owner and designer, was very helpful and creative with Kelly's invitations and programs.  I loved them so much they are still hanging on a bulletin board in my office.  She made the cutest timeline for the guests.  Anyway, I just wanted to share her information with you.  I know several of you just got engaged and are thinking about your invitations now so I thought this would be helpful to you!
nealondesign.blogspot
Nealon Design Facebook


No comments:

Post a Comment