Wednesday, January 18, 2012

The Barn at Chaumette

I am so excited to announce that Chaumette Winery will be opening the Barn to host Weddings this May!  We will also have a few other events such as family reunions, anniversary parties, corporate parties and birthday parties.  You all know that Weddings at Chaumette are my passion and being able to host one in our Barn has me....well, over the moon!  I am also planning to have a few Friday night Barn Dances.  We will have a country band come in and serve some of Chef Adam's amazing food along with our wonderful wine and Charleville's Beer.  Doesn’t that sound like fun!?

I have some pictures below with the Barn in the background (below).  I will be photographing it as it is being renovated and update it often on my blog. 





I also invite you to visit Pinterest.com and search "barn weddings" if you are considering this for your wedding.   It is full of ideas!  You do not have to be a member to browse around for ideas.  Since we have decided to open the Barn I visit the site nightly!

I am really looking forward to having rustice weddings at Chaumette, or some may call them Shabby chic...also a great way to describe them, Country Class!  Stay tuned for more updates on the Barn at Chaumette!

2 comments:

  1. Amazing! Can't wait! makes me want to get married again!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You will have to come to one of our Barn dances!

    ReplyDelete